Friday, June 3, 2011

Congratulations, Abby!

We got to attend Abby's graduation this week, which she attended with high honors! We're all so proud of how hard she's worked! Case, of course, documented the entire event as always: :)









Maybe Abby was a little nervous...




...but she did great!


just a flip of the tassle...


...and she had that diploma in hand!














Loving siblings! Maggie had to tickle Case to smile!






P.S. for those who I don't see very often, I got a hair cut a month or so ago... :) No more Lizzie trying to use it as her personal floss!




The entertainment.






I love how Case actually captured Carson mid-run here. That kid seriously never stops running!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures from graduation are so cute! I need to get the pictures of Carson from you. He and Lizzie definitely know what cameras are for huh?

    ReplyDelete