Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Wonder

As this 4th of July approached, my excitement and anticipation was not for any of the activities for myself, but for Lizzie. Last year, as a little 2 month old, she did little more than sleep, which was, of course, understandable. However, this year, I hoped she could begin to experience some of the wonder I did throughout colorful, memorable Fourths as a child. I was not disappointed in the least!

I love this expression of pure wonder. She kept exclaiming, "Baa!! Baa!!" at the hot air balloons, which is also her word for ball. Close enough. :)

We had a blast at the balloon festival and parade. I love the festivities in Provo! They really know how to celebrate the 4th!







I loved how she kept reaching for the hot air balloons.








Between the parade and a bottle of hand sanitizer, Lizzie couldn't have been more content.


No comments:

Post a Comment